Saturday, March 28, 2015

Sex Drive, Orgasms, and Playing on Nightmare Difficulty

Everyone loves the Orgasm Game. You win, you get an orgasm. Usually it's one or two player, though it can be however damn many you can cram into a bed. It's a great game, but there are two snags: not everyone plays on the same difficulty, and not everyone gets the same prize.

I used to play on Easy difficulty. Testosterone with male hardware. I had a reliable sex drive and it didn't take that much effort or concentration to win the game. And the prize was still pretty alright. All I had to do was get turned on (easy), stroke my dick for a couple minutes (easy), and boom! Orgasm. Just like that.

I'm playing on Nightmare difficulty now. Estrogen with male hardware. It's hard. Nintendo hard. First I have to have a window of opportunity - I don't always have a libido anymore. I have to wait. And wait, and wait to get the inclination to even play the game. Then I have to get turned on. This is hard. I need to get in the mood. I need to think, look, and feel. I need to play with my boobs. Then once I'm turned on, it's time for the boss fight. It's super cerebral. I have to concentrate. I have to keep my mind from wandering. I try the approach of rubbing the head. Not enough. I try using the Magic Wand. Oh shit, too much, going to piss myself. I try a cock ring and doing it the same way as on Easy. The attack is easily repelled. The boss has to let down its defenses, but it rarely does so. When it does, I have a precious window of opportunity that is easily squandered if I don't attack! attack! attack!

But the prize when I win on Nightmare is incredible. It's oh so worth it when I win. But I don't often win. I lose a lot. The vast majority of games, I lose. In fact, I've only won on this difficulty once (but I got two prizes).

I'm sick of losing.

No comments:

Post a Comment